| ||J-1790 was delivered on January 15, 1958, and served 26 years with the Swiss AF, it was struck off charge on July 5, 1984. Eight days later it was registered in the UK to Alexander 'Sandy' Topen of Bushey Hertfordshire as G-BLKA and marked as the RAF FB.Mk.4 WR410, it was flown out of Cranfield in the airshow circuit for many years. On November 1, 1996, the aircraft was acquired by the de Havilland Aviation Ltd. at St. Mary Hill near Bridgend, South Wales. Its flying life ended in 2000 and the aircraft was deregistered on October 13.|
The aircraft was at the De Havilland Aircraft Heritage Centre, London Colney but is now with the Aircraft Restorations Groups collection at Fishburn Airfield, Co Durham UK..