| ||The Percival Q6 was the largest of a series of low-wing monoplanes manufactured by Percival Aircraft Ltd at Luton. The Q6 seated either six or seven passengers, or could be fully equipped as freighter, or ambulance. The two gipsy engines of either 140 hp or 205 hp each, giving cruising speeds of 160-181 mph with retractable undercarriage, and 5-9 mph less with fixed undercarriage|
The Lithuanian Ministry of Transport bought two Q6 in the UK in September 1938, and named LY-SOA "Steponas Darius" and LY-SOB "Stasys Girenas" after two Lithuanian airman who died during an attempt to fly from New York to Kaunas. The two aircraft were flown on the Kaunas-Palanga-Kaunas and Kaunas-Riga-Kaunas routes.
Both aircraft were taken over by the Russians when they occupied Lithuania in June 1940, and were flown by Aeroflot on a Riga-Velikije Luki-Moscow route Their subsequent fate is unknown.