Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Posting the same photo's over and over again       
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aviation Photography

Posting the same photo's over and over again 
ratty006

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:03 am    Post subject: Posting the same photo's over and over again Reply with quote

Hello every one what do u think should be done with some one that keep posting the same photo's on this website over and over again?
I am refering to the poster ************* at (TNCM) St Maarten.
He just keep posting the same old S*&^, he is just trying to become some one!!!
He needs to get a life and start all over again.

regards real spotter!!!

EDIT

Member name removed from this post

Chris Hall
Airport-Data Admin

Florida Metal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

give the guy a break.

There is another thread about multiple similar photos where someone posts the same plane 20 times like they are card dumping, so a-d admin is cracking down on that.

I have similar shots such as SWA planes taken on different days but similar location - such as at Cypress Park in Tampa, or AA 737s from El Dorado Furniture spotting area at MIA.

Someone was posting pics of St. Maarten of aircraft in the air - I don't think it was the person you were referring to - but whoever it was, was taking pics of planes landing at St. Maarten in air, kinda defeats the purpose of spotting at SXM doesn't it? You gotta have that beach in the picture.

Malcolm Clarke

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is considered to be inappropriate for a member to criticise other members in an open forum.

Anyone who wishes to raise such a query should do so with any member of the Admin team through the Private Messaging System.

The question of duplicate images has now been fully aired and members should leave it to the Admin team to take any necessary action. Any queries arising can be discussed between individual members and the Admin team.

Malcolm.
Admin.

Florida Metal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or email/pm the guy privately if you have an issue with his pictures instead of trashing him on the forum.

Malcolm Clarke

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel.

I would not advocate such a course of action which is likely only to result in ill feelings between members with no objective resolution.

As I have said, raise such matters with Admin utilising the PM system.

Malcolm.

ratty006

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malcolm Clarke wrote:
Daniel.

I would not advocate such a course of action which is likely only to result in ill feelings between members with no objective resolution.

As I have said, raise such matters with Admin utilising the PM system.

Malcolm.

Well u go to the forum and try to reach admin only and your just pust to posting it here!!!! but any ways i realy dont give a **** about it they can do what ever they feels like but sone i will just stop putting my pic here on this site.

EDIT

Inappropriate language removed.

Malcolm Clarke
Admin.

Chris Hall

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ratty006 wrote:

Well u go to the forum and try to reach admin only and your just pust to posting it here!!!! but any ways i realy dont give a shit about it they can do what ever they feels like but sone i will just stop putting my pic here on this site.

It is easy to contact anyone on the Admin team by sending a PM. And please refrain from using bad language on the forum

Chris Hall
Admin Team

ratty006

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chrishall wrote:
ratty006 wrote:

Well u go to the forum and try to reach admin only and your just pust to posting it here!!!! but any ways i realy dont give a shit about it they can do what ever they feels like but sone i will just stop putting my pic here on this site.

It is easy to contact anyone on the Admin team by sending a PM. And please refrain from using bad language on the forum

Chris Hall
Admin Team

ok thanks Chris hall for the info. and i am so sorry for that. have a good day and keep smilling!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aviation Photography All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: