Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Careflite helicopter crash...newspaper uses A-D photos.       
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aviation News

Careflite helicopter crash...newspaper uses A-D photos. 
Ztex

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:29 pm    Post subject: Careflite helicopter crash...newspaper uses A-D photos. Reply with quote

http://www.airport-data.com/aircraft/N515MK.html

Today at lunch time I was out at a local airport, hanging out with another photographer, and took some photos of a Bell 222 air ambulance departing the Careflite maintenance hanger. I got a call later this afternoon saying that the helicopter had crashed with two killed.

When I got home a guy with the Dallas Morning News had called and wanted to use the A-D photo I had previously taken of this aircraft. I told them I photos from today and they asked to use them as well.

Sad news...sometimes aviation is not easy to be around....

http://cbs11tv.com/local/midlothian.careflite.2.2.1728939.html

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aviation News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: