Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Quickie 1 for sale in Boise, Idaho       
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sale & Trade

Quickie 1 for sale in Boise, Idaho 
hdlbrgmn1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Quickie 1 for sale in Boise, Idaho Reply with quote

Always hangared, fresh top end in the Kawasaki 440 2A. With this engine this is considered a Super Quickie. The white paint has only a couple of tiny chips in it, this plane was never damaged, the airframe is in new condition. Pretty much has the standard specs. And a full instrument panel.
I Posted it on Boise, Craigslist and it has a few pics. I can take more. I also replaced the old brake cables and put on new tires. This is NOT a project! N9652Z I am asking $7000 but will consider ALL offers, as I am a VERY motivated seller! Would consider trade for a slower 2 seater such as a Kitfox (as an example). Possibly a single seat Avid or Skyraider and $ to make up the difference. How about a 2 seat Ultralight and $. Let me know what you have!

DSCN1248.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  274.98 KB
 Viewed:  18667 Time(s)

DSCN1248.JPG

Quickie 
rdnesbitt

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 9:55 am    Post subject: Quickie Reply with quote

Did this Quickie sell or do you still have it? Thanks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sale & Trade All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: