Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Photography licence       
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aviation Photography

Photography licence 
FAPUF

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:15 am    Post subject: Photography licence Reply with quote

Hi guys, Very Happy

I'm about to launch a website and I wanted some information about the use of some images.

I search on the website but the contact page says to ask in the forum. I've searched in the forum but I didn't really see anything about that.

So my question is what is the terms of use of the images on the web site?
May I published some on my web site to illustrate some articles ? (of course with the name of airport-data.com, the photographer...)

Another question: is it a problem if I cut the image to remove the data in the bottom (which is not very beautiful) and I rewrite below the image in a proper and nicer way (© Copyright 'photographer' - date - registration - Airport-data.com) ?

Thanks.

Antoine.

Chris Hall

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To use a photo on this site you need to contact the individual photographer,
In the Photo Info below each image click on the contact link.

the link is just above the statement "Please do NOT ask photographer about aircraft data, instead use forum for these questions"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aviation Photography All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: