Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Rives Airpark in Royce City Texas to reopen.       
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Civil Aviation

Rives Airpark in Royce City Texas to reopen. 
Cline

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:43 am    Post subject: Rives Airpark in Royce City Texas to reopen. Reply with quote

We are in the process of reopening the Rives Airpark in Royce City Texas. We hope to have it back in business by the end of 2015. We plan to have a newly paved runway 2800'X40", fuel and T hangers available at that time. Our goal is to make this into a fly in community that will also be open to the public.

To raise revenue for this venture, we will be pre-selling some of the lots at a discounted price. Once the survey is finished I will have more information on this.

Doug Robertson

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 2013/14 Airport Guide shows for Royse City-Rives Air Park (T33) 9 miles S of Royse City, TX a valid airport with Runways 04/22 2800 x 40 paved-poor condition. When did it close?

Cline

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been out of service for several years now. A fly over will show that the runway is covered with weeds and dirt. I have a soft spot for small airports and hope to have this one back up and running by the end of the year.

Royce City, Rives Air Park 
rcscruffy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:28 pm    Post subject: Royce City, Rives Air Park Reply with quote

How would I contact the Airport Manager (name, phone, e-mail)?

Cline

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are welcome to contact me , if you would like. My name is Mark Cline. You can reach me at 972-741-1779. Email mark@ganderlock.com.

Due to the weather, we are not making nearly the progress we had hoped. At this point, we are hoping to be up by the end of March.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Civil Aviation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: