Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
looking for the A/C N5472 F I soloed this A/C in 1970       
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sale & Trade

looking for the A/C N5472 F I soloed this A/C in 1970 
MDQ-5472F

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:42 pm    Post subject: looking for the A/C N5472 F I soloed this A/C in 1970 Reply with quote

Is this plane is still airworthy; if you know anything about this A/C please respond or contact me at 1-269-275-4417
Thank You,
Mike Quinn

Doug Robertson

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the subject N5427F aircraft was a 1967 Mooney A-2A, it is deregistered from the FAA database.

Similar inquiries should contact the appropriate and official FAA database for American registered N numbers aircraft status/whereabouts, ownership, etc.

re: Mooney A2-A N5472F 
MDQ-5472F

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:52 pm    Post subject: re: Mooney A2-A N5472F Reply with quote

I would appreciate any knowledge or record concerning 1967 Mooney A2-A Cadet,"N5472F". I performed my flight instruction and first solo in this A/C "June 04 1970; at this time "S&W" Aviation owned the A/C, and Ron Foster was my flight instructor in Battle Creek, MI. If the A/C is or would be available in the future, I am interested in negotiations. If anything, could you please send a picture of the A/C at my expense, I do not have any. Thank You, Michael D. Quinn, ph# 269-275-4417

5472F 
Doug Robertson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:24 pm    Post subject: 5472F Reply with quote

I had the wrong N number in my original answer post, pardon my typo, but the right N number information from the FAA data base, and the FAA has it wrong as an A-2A, vice the correct A2-A nomenclature. Still, it is deregistered and the last owner info is there. He might know why it is deregistered.

If you can no longer get ahold of the last owner-(perhaps he moved) soliciting the full FAA records of ownership of the Mooney A2-A Cadet or query an aviation title search service. Some have been known to provide aircraft trace information for free. That's been documented here in the Forum before. This Forum is a long shot in getting your answers. Please go to the exact info sources.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sale & Trade All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: