Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
PILATUS G-KARE 1257 406F3C - MANIFEST ??       

PILATUS G-KARE 1257 406F3C - MANIFEST ?? 
sharon campbell

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:11 am    Post subject: PILATUS G-KARE 1257 406F3C - MANIFEST ?? Reply with quote

Greetings Members

I'd be pleased for your guidance regarding G-Kare 1257 / 406F3C - the plane is owned by Graham Hire and registered to Walton-on-Thames outside London. It makes frequent (relatively short) trips between airports in the UK (such as Biggin Hill, London, and Bournemouth) and appears to land most often at Erfurt in Germany and in Switzerland.

Plane spotters between those sites have taken some interesting shots of this plane. Do you know how I could discover the flight manifest/passengers/ on these flights?

Yours assistance and guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Sharon Campbell.

moxy

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Sharon

I don't know if you have looked at Graham Aircraft Hire's web site. It says all enquiries and bookings are handled by Props Away Ltd., and gives a name and contact number. However, I believe the information you require would not normally be made available to any one unless it was requested by law enforcement agencies such as the police, Special Branch etc. One of the main reasons people use non scheduled aircraft to travel is the privacy issue. They don't always want people to know where they are going or what they are doing. Operators of these aircraft will respect this and treat the required information as confidential. This confidentiality is part of the premium price their clients pay to use their services. There is also a security issue in releasing details of passenger lists and cargo manifests.

I may be wrong but you probably need the services of a private detective with good friends in HMRC and the UK Borders Agency.

I know it sounds a bit like Spooks but having been in the business I know what it's like trying to get what is often quite sensitive information.

Cheers
Rob

sharon campbell

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moxy/Rob

Your reply hit the nail on the head. There are questions about the craft and its passengers that do raise important questions (that your reply has touched on).
I am very grateful for your comments/tips and will proceed as you advised.

Thank you.
Sharon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: