Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
airport photos       

airport photos 
raptor767

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:06 pm    Post subject: airport photos Reply with quote

I up loaded a 2005 photo of MSP in 2016 showing aircraft with the NW logo. When I checked photos of MSP, mine was not there, but it is showing in my airport photos. How do I get it to be shown with other MSP photos? Photo ID AP41405. Thanks.

Your photo 
Canonman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:18 pm    Post subject: Your photo Reply with quote

I saw it as picture 7 on page 1

MSP 
L-5jockey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:15 am    Post subject: MSP Reply with quote

It is there.....

pg1 photo 7

MSP1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  237.6 KB
 Viewed:  3721 Time(s)

MSP1.jpg

reply to my photo 
raptor767

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:53 pm    Post subject: reply to my photo Reply with quote

Thank you all. About an hour after I asked the question I figured it out for myself. Always happens that way. Smile

red750

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gerald.

I had a look at your gallery, and it looks like all your photos are in the gallery home page, not in folders. With a collection as big as yours, it is difficult to locate an image, particularly an airport image, because you have to page through all the aircraft images first.

It would be one heck of a job now, but you need a gallery structure with folders. Below is an image of my home page with the folders down the left side. This way you can quickly jump to the folder and image you want. Images automatically go to your home folder, then you can move them, or you can specify the target folder in the upload screen. You can decide the folder structure to meet your own requirements.

Peter.

a-d gallery.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  127.91 KB
 Viewed:  3683 Time(s)

a-d gallery.JPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: