Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Canadian Cub Aircraft Information       
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Civil Aviation

Canadian Cub Aircraft Information 
CamCub

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:27 am    Post subject: Canadian Cub Aircraft Information Reply with quote

Hello / bonjour: I am conducting a research project on Cub aircraft made in the Cub Aircraft Corporation Ltd factory, located in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. These aircraft have the serial number 101C - 249C and were produced from 1945 until 1948, although C250 was built in Toronto in 1952.

I am aware of the Transport Canada owner database for surviving aircraft and Library and Archives Canada for all Cub Aircraft w/o or wfu.

If you know of any surviving Cub Aircraft or anyone who owned/flew them, please put me in contact with the family or owner. Although a picture of 207C CF-EEG has been posted on this site, I believe the grandson of the original owner is no longer a member or is deceased?

Site Admin: Can you provide the location or direct contact information for Leo Veilleux?

Thank you / merci

Cameron Price

Cub Aircraft Corp. Ltd Historian
(613) 482-9823

Repository: Archive@ForgottenCubAircraft.com

Bitcohen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I know a friend that got hired at AC a few years ago with 3000hrs total, 900PIC , 1200hrs turbine...
No university degree or post secondary education. It's what ticks their boxes.

CamCub

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bitcohen wrote:
Well I know a friend that got hired at AC a few years ago with 3000hrs total, 900PIC , 1200hrs turbine...
No university degree or post secondary education. It's what ticks their boxes.

Did your Canadian friend have any experience with the Cub Aircraft that I'm interested in?

Thanks ... Cam

Cameron Price

Cub Aircraft Corp. Ltd Historian
(613) 482-9823

Repository: Archive@ForgottenCubAircraft.com

Albrecht

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
I contacted the pilots association, Aviateurs Québec, directly:
webmaster (@) aviateurs.quebec > Gilles Lapierre, but I haven't received an answer yet. I am doing a Capstone research project and I need all the information about Albert Masseau, Roland Verville and Leo Veilleux. Have you found historical documents?

buy research paper

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Civil Aviation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: