Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Server error      Goto page 1, 2  Next 

Server error 
Canonman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:49 am    Post subject: Server error Reply with quote

Was trying to locate an aircraft the last 2 days and using "N" number or c/n Number, I keep getting server error, please try again, later. Has anyone else had this problem?

Yep 
L-5jockey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:38 pm    Post subject: Yep Reply with quote

Server timing out...? 30-60 seconds to load a request/search...

SSS LLL OOO WWW

screenCap0207_004.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  17.34 KB
 Viewed:  11798 Time(s)

screenCap0207_004.jpg

Florida Metal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just getting the spinning hamster wheel when I try to type in a tail number when loading a picture, then the result it gives me is nowhere near what I typed.

klimchuk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same problem here... tried to upload N102DU but nothing indicates it's possible now or will be possible in the future. At the same time hosting gets paid so at least someone supports it financially.

Florida Metal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I emailed the owner Ken, but it's to a generic email info@airport-data.com so who knows

Website Dying ? 
Bootneck

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:02 pm    Post subject: Website Dying ? Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad Looks like A-D is dying a slow death. My heart goes out to all the contributors (like myself) who have dedicated thousands of hours uploading pictures to the site only for it to suddenly grind to a halt without warning or explanation. I sincerely hope that someone, somewhere, is doing something to rectify the situation and save the site.

If this is the death knell for the site, let me say a huge thank you to all who have contributed in any way towards its success.

Fingers crossed that the 'server error' will even allow me to post this.

Florida Metal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No issue on the forum, just the main page. I emailed Ken, he replied a couple days later with saying he fixed the issue but when I went to log in again I am still getting an error. I cleared browser data on my computer but that didn't fix it. I even tried logging in from work computer, where I had never logged in before as well as my phone. Still getting the error. However, if I look at recent uploads Leo Larsen and a couple others have been posting. I sent Ken another email, waiting to hear back.

rcassar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would anybody consider donating to the website to keep it up and running? I know the costs are high for something on this scale. I can help to maintain the database of aircraft details. But most importantly is the website.

Guy Pambrun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rcassar wrote:
Would anybody consider donating to the website to keep it up and running? I know the costs are high for something on this scale. I can help to maintain the database of aircraft details. But most importantly is the website.

I wouldn't have a problem contributing some sort of small amount per year type of thing but at this stage of the game we don't know if money is the issue. I'd be more suspicious about a hacking issue. Even now I can access the site but it's extremely slow so there still some unresolved issue.

It would be nice if the site owner would post some sort of update for those of us that have taken our time to upload and try to help this site build the amount of info that it has.

Shunn311

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Since many days I couldn't post pictures due to have 'no server'... Impossible also to connect to my account Neutral
Hope you will repair that in the comming days or weeks...

All the best

Shunn311

Eric.Fishwick

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Server error' still locking me out, too.

Guy Pambrun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see some people have been able to upload pictures today but I just get a server error and can't log in. What's up with that?

Mark Pasqualino

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy,

It appears the recent photos added are from the quick upload and not the member upload section.
Still getting the "server error" message like everyone and can't get into the member section.

Mark P

red750

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would appear that the site is back up and running, but for anyone in contact with Ken, can you find out when the site will live up to it's name, by adding the many new airports that have been reported by members?

Re: Server error 
magnaman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:22 am    Post subject: Re: Server error Reply with quote

Canonman wrote:
Was trying to locate an aircraft the last 2 days and using "N" number or c/n Number, I keep getting server error, please try again, later. Has anyone else had this problem?

I still cannot get in and have same message in member section as at 3/3/19

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: