Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Wrong Entry!       
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aviation Photography

Wrong Entry! 
MDVolle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:27 pm    Post subject: Wrong Entry! Reply with quote

I entered a new aircraft with a typo in the tail number -
I was entering N684CB - a new red Robinson R-66 but generated an incorrect entry as N685CB

I have entered the correct data under the correct tail number but don't know how to remove the erroneous entry?

Malcolm Clarke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It appears that a member of your Admin team has now removed the erroneous entry.

M.

Wrong Entry 
Canonman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:55 pm    Post subject: Wrong Entry Reply with quote

Great job Malcom, thank you and keep up the good work

Florida Metal

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Malcolm, glad to see there are some still working to keep this site going great. I started to worry last winter when the site went down for a while. Is there a way it can be set up so that when the poster catches their own F up in building a profile after it has been submitted that we could fix it ourselves so that it doesn't overload the admin team?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aviation Photography All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: