Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
When and how to create a new aircraft profile       
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> General

When and how to create a new aircraft profile 
Ztex

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:03 am    Post subject: When and how to create a new aircraft profile Reply with quote

Originally posted in: http://www.airport-data.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3714
=====================================================

I'm a bit confused about the trouble you guys seem to be having...the only problem I ever have when creating a new profile is where to find some of the data.

Yes the German civil stuff and some corporate jet changes are difficult to find and I have trouble with some Navy construction numbers and dates of manufacture.

I decided to do some screen captures tonight while doing a new profile. Maybe it will be of some help. It works for me every time.

Lets start with the upload...no data showed up for this Helicopter on display at NAS Fort Worth....

So I open the A-D home page in a new tab...and enter the number in the tail number search box...

This this page shows up....and I click Yes.

Then I enter as much information as possible in the first page...translate the gate keeper stuff (much easier now! Thanks Ken)

Then on to the second page....

Click Submit Data...

And......The new profile is there.

Back to my entry page and re-do the registration/tail number...see that it matches.

Done!

http://www.airport-data.com/aircraft/photo/604152.html

Hope this helps.....

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: