Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Temco TT-1 Super Pinto, Registration N1110X       
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Civil Aviation

Temco TT-1 Super Pinto, Registration N1110X 
Jokawa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:42 am    Post subject: Temco TT-1 Super Pinto, Registration N1110X Reply with quote

While parusing this site the other day, I came across the pictures of an airplane that I had done some Maintenance on in the early 1970's , while it was located at the Old Suffolk County Air Force Base.
The aircraft is Temco TT-1 Super Pinto, Registration N1110X.

This, one of a kind aircraft, at that time, was one of the most interesting aircraft that I had ever worked on, past and present.

The work that I , along with another Aircraft mechanic, got involved with on this A/C, consisted of Structural modification as well as Structural repairs, completed with the instructions provided by the Owner/ Engineer .

It is interesting to see that this Aircraft, regardless of its age, is still in an airworthy, flying condition.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Civil Aviation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: