Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
How Long For Factual Report on Incident       
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aviation News

How Long For Factual Report on Incident 
Desi6327

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: How Long For Factual Report on Incident Reply with quote

I'm wondering what is the usual time frame for the NTSB, or FAA to release their "Factual" report on an Incident.

I'm looking for information on:

NTSB Identification: WPR12LA302
14 CFR Part 91: General Aviation
Accident occurred Wednesday, July 11, 2012 in Winslow, AZ
Aircraft: BUNCH MATTHEW B COZY-CANARDIII, registration: N718JT
Injuries: 1 Fatal,1 Serious.

Any info would be appreciated

BD

Doug Robertson

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was an aircraft accident with a fatality and a serious injury. The cognizant NTSB typically takes 6-9 months to release their official accident report with findings and analysis, according to the usual published local news sources, who routinely ask the NTSB the same question.

Desi6327

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Doug Robertson"][color=darkblue][b]That was an aircraft accident with a fatality and a serious injury. The cognizant NTSB typically takes 6-9 months to release their official accident report with findings and analysis, according to the usual published local news sources, who routinely ask the NTSB the same question. [/b][/color][/quote]

Thanks for the information.....appreciate it

BD

Desi6327

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Desi6327"][quote="Doug Robertson"][color=darkblue][b]That was an aircraft accident with a fatality and a serious injury. The cognizant NTSB typically takes 6-9 months to release their official accident report with findings and analysis, according to the usual published local news sources, who routinely ask the NTSB the same question. [/b][/color][/quote]

Thanks for the information.....appreciate it

BD[/quote]

NTSB Identification: WPR12LA302 
Desi6327

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: NTSB Identification: WPR12LA302 Reply with quote

This accident occurred July 11, 2012. I've been told that since there was a fatality, it could take between 6-9 months for a report on probable cause.

It's now been 11 months, and there is no report, nor any report "Nearing Completion"

Does anyone have any info on this?

Thanks,

Bob DeSimone

Florida Metal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could take years. Look at TWA 800 now that happened 17 years ago. They never completely closed the case. I was always one of the "conspiracy theorists" who suspected it was shot down because I never heard of a 747 blowing up in the air on its own. Now the mainstream media is finally accepting that as an option.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aviation News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: