Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Aircraft CF-FLD - trying to locate       

Aircraft CF-FLD - trying to locate 
Makailaann

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:42 am    Post subject: Aircraft CF-FLD - trying to locate Reply with quote

Hello All!
I am trying to locate CF-FLD a 1971 Piper Cherokee (PA-28-140). My dad owned this plane in the early 1980's when my brother and I were growing up. I have looked on the Canadian Civil Aircraft Registry and the plane appears to be registered out of Saskatoon Sask. I was wondering if anyone on this site knew the people who currently own it? I would love to arrange for my dad to come see it some time if at all possible. (maybe this summer for his birthday?) *fingers crossed*
Any suggestions on how I could get in touch with the current owners? Or even if any one has any photos we could see?
Anything would be great!
Thank you!!

DaveAntony

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I owned CF-FLD 1992-4 in Fort McMurray AB you can see a pic at
WWW.maintservice.com/aviation.htm

And like you all I know is it is now in Saskatoon.

Dave

CF-FLD 
Makailaann

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:03 pm    Post subject: CF-FLD Reply with quote

Hi
Wow! Someone sure gave her a new paint job from what I remember. Did you re-paint it?

CF FLD Paint 
DaveAntony

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:37 pm    Post subject: CF FLD Paint Reply with quote

I painted the Red, The Flag I believe was done by the guy I bought it off in Calgary his name was Barnes, a Brit, Imagine that! I left the flag on cos I am a Brit as well. Shortly after I sold it the guy painted it completely I believe kind of an orange color. Last time I saw it was at Springbank just west of Calgary.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aircraft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: