Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
OSHKOSH 2014, I WANT PICS!       

OSHKOSH 2014, I WANT PICS! 
65flynn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:48 pm    Post subject: OSHKOSH 2014, I WANT PICS! Reply with quote

So the show is about half over and I don't see any pics posted to this site. Very disappointing. I do see some over at the site run by some folks who are aware of flight. But, as usual, they have a number of aircraft identified incorrectly or not identified at all. WACOs are Stearmans, a Sorrell Guppy is a Wheeler Express, etc...

That's one reason why I like this site so much. The data is usually correct.

Come'on guys and gals. Let's see those pics!

Doug Robertson

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suggest you be patient, as EAA AirVenture 2014 is not over yet. My experience on my last trip there was to extend flying after the show was over far farther east before returning to California with more stops and more photos along the extended trip via other airports, other states. I took 2,000 photos on that trip and it took some time to sort and upload with correct captions, engine data, etc. Captions depend upon the photographers interest and knowledge. Some just do the minimum caption that "qualifies". I am certain, however that many good and welcome photos will be uploaded this year on this site as in past AirVentures. Also, I don't carry a PC with me when flying and many at OSH probably don't either. Weight and balance calculations and aircraft space play an important role also on such long GA flights.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: