Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
N36WT       

N36WT 
Bill Medvecky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:07 am    Post subject: N36WT Reply with quote

I am new to this forum, so please be patient.

I am a member of a FB Group, "Pinecrest Dunes Camp for Boys".

The Camp is now closed, but when it operated, the owner, W.Tom Ward of Valley Stream, NY owned 3 Republic See-Bee's that he operated on the Camps Lake in Peconic, NY

I have found one, N36WT, which was located in the mid west in 2012.

We have pictures of that aircraft at Camp as well as pictures of the other 2, one of which was destroyed in a crash at Zahn's Airport on Long Island. We don't know what happened to the other one, but we are interested.

How do I update any info on N36WT ?

N36WT 
Malcolm Clarke

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:52 am    Post subject: N36WT Reply with quote

Go to the front page and add N36WT into the "Search Tail Number" field.

This will bring up the profile for this aircraft, headed "Aircraft N36WT Data".

At the top, in small print, you will find "Correct or submit additional aircraft data".

Click on this, choose and click on one of the two headings and enter the proposed data revisions as appropriate.

Also on the profile page, you will also see "Comment on this aircraft", where you can propose the addition of any general information which may be of interest.

Pictures may be added using the "Add New Aircraft Data" page which you will find from Aircraft > Add New Aircraft at the top of the front page.

Malcolm
Admin.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aircraft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: