Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Complaints about photos       
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aviation Photography

Complaints about photos 
n6772foxtrot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:52 pm    Post subject: Complaints about photos Reply with quote

Sad I recently received a very nasty phone call from an individual who's airplane I took a picture of. The aircraft was in plane sight I landed there in my own airplane, hangar door was open its a huge open hangar that can hold 10 airplanes but with individual doors. I never approached the aircraft all I did was take its picture from where the office was at that time. He said its not a good idea to take photos of a guys plane and have them on the internet.

So what does everyone think?

Ztex

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This kind of heavy handed stupidity has been around as long as I have been posting on this site...and probably longer.

I would just ignore the knucklehead. (how did he get your phone number?) and if he persists tell him if he does not want his aircraft photographed then he shouldn't have it in public view. He can take it to Groom Lake and fly it only at night....

Harumph.

Which one is it? Let's see...share it!

n6772foxtrot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

N5615R is the registration....... let me know if you want one with the watermark removed.

N5615R 1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  783.92 KB
 Viewed:  4691 Time(s)

N5615R 1.jpg

IMG00064-20120423-1327-1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  568.5 KB
 Viewed:  4691 Time(s)

IMG00064-20120423-1327-1.jpg

KregAXN

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we've all ran into a few people like this.

Personally, I no longer take photos of planes inside of hangars because I feel like I'm encroaching on the line between "in public view" and "in private view" and don't want anyone fussing over it. Again, that's just me though.

Most people I've talked to love that fact that I have photos of their plane(s) on here. It's led to some great conversations. There's always a few that look at it the opposite way. If it were me I would probably just remove the photos so the guy quits bugging you.

Best of luck to you!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aviation Photography All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: