Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
N6654G Cessna 150L       

N6654G Cessna 150L 
jblack223

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:03 am    Post subject: N6654G Cessna 150L Reply with quote

I am considering purchase of this aircraft. The Status is listed as REVOKED. The last action was in 2000. What would be the reason and process to get it renewed.

Doug Robertson

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be a very wary of the deal as the aircraft is certainly out of Annual- Inspection needed. Review ALL the logbooks for any damage history and what was done on past Annuals. All ADs complied with? Make a paid fresh Annual by the seller a requirement of the sale with your approval also of the required/needed work AFTER the A&P presents a list of all required inspections, and fixes that are agreed upon with YOUR input as well. A test flight after all work should be another requirement with the A&P onboard the flight. Has the aircraft been hangared all its life? Heated hangar? Any preservation done to the engine? Have you called the FAA about its revoked status?

I suspect the seller might balk at all this-so then I suggest you walk away from it. Consider this as NOT legal advice-just normal, logical requirements in such a possible purchase situation.

Storage 
jblack223

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:27 pm    Post subject: Storage Reply with quote

The owner died. The plane has been hangered for the last 20 years. I can almost get it for free. No damage history. All log books included. Even with the cost of overhauled engine I'm still interested.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aircraft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: