Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Unable to Upload       

Unable to Upload 
Guy Pambrun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:36 pm    Post subject: Unable to Upload Reply with quote

Yesterday and today I've been unable to upload pictures. I keep getting this message.

" Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at www.airport-data.com Port 80 "

Any ideas?

Guy Pambrun

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have all the admins disappeared? I'm still having the same problem and would like to continue uploading shots but as it stands it's not working.

Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server 
Helicopterfriend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:37 pm    Post subject: Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server Reply with quote

After googling Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server, it appears quite a few people using this service are having some sort of difficulties with it. I am not computer literate enough to advise on this problem and most of us Admins are not allowed to correct/change any part of the program. We are allowed to change pictures, information and suggest photos to be deleted.

We haven't disappeared, I just couldn't find any help. Sorry I am unable to assist with the problem.

Walt

Malcolm Clarke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My understanding is that Guy's problem has now been resolved.

Malcolm.

Guy Pambrun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malcolm Clarke wrote:
My understanding is that Guy's problem has now been resolved.

Malcolm.

My apologies for not updating my status here.

There were a few PM's going back and forth and in the end my problem was resolved. I have no idea who resolved it nor how it was done but I was finally able to upload the shot.

With that said, I do understand the limitations put of the mods / volunteers that do their best to keep a site running smoothly and for them and their efforts I am grateful.

What makes me shake my head however is a site owner not having a dedicated individual or better yet multiple individuals to resolve these sort of issues. If there's something preventing
a site member or in this case multiple members from participating and the management is aware without correcting the problem in a timely manner people will look for alternate sites to play in. Just my two cents..............

Malcolm Clarke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guy.

I wholly sympathise with all you have said.

I am assured that problems with software will in future be addressed with our more immediate attention and thus avoid the recent unacceptable delays and difficulties caused to members.

Malcolm.
Admin.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: