Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Bell Aircraft 30323       

Bell Aircraft 30323 
Phil Comstock

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:15 pm    Post subject: Bell Aircraft 30323 Reply with quote

I am trying to find out the cause of this helicopter's demise. I was recently in the Philippines and shown a piece of wreckage that had the nameplate on it. It showed the type as a 205A and the serial number 30323, registered with the PAF.
Thus far I have been unable to locate any information on the cause or outcome of the crash which apparently occurred on 13 April 2001 in Ifugao province, Northern Luzon.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what happened or how to find out more information?

Thanks, Phil

THoff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google found a newspaper article about the crash. The helicopter crashed into a fog-shrouded ravine, all 11 people on board survived the crash with relatively minor injuries. The brief article is on page 2:

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=83UE6yvegO4C&dat=20010415&printsec=frontpage&hl=en

THoff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to add the search that I typed into Google to find the newspaper article:

Code:
Bell 205A +Ifugao

This returns results for the Bell 205A, starting with popular articles, followed by those that have the required term Ifugao (that's what the + means). I wish Google wouldn't show results that are lacking the required term, but they are otherwise highly relevant and flagged as missing the required term.

Phil Comstock

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for your assistance. Now I can explain where aircraft wreckage my friend has came from. I sincerely appreciate your assistance.
Best regards, Phil Comstock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aircraft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: