Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
What happened to current weather report       

What happened to current weather report 
Charmainejones

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:55 am    Post subject: What happened to current weather report Reply with quote

The current weather stats for an airport used to show up when opening up to ASE-Aspen. It would show the wind speed, visibility, etc. When I open up to the main screen for the airport of my choice (in this case ASE), there is no more current weather. Is there another way to find it?

SunvisorFlyer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure what's happening with that particular function on this site..
Usually I check weather on wunderground, but I think some data is also available on flightaware.

Missing Weather data 
ROlms

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:37 pm    Post subject: Missing Weather data Reply with quote

Missing the temperature and other weather data form your site. We are a business across the street from Gillespie. It was a good comparison for our weather data. What's the reason for the discontinuation?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: