Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Trying to get this original photo       
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aviation Photography

Trying to get this original photo 
Tetra84

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:54 pm    Post subject: Trying to get this original photo Reply with quote

Does anyone who works at airport-data.com have this original photo that was uploaded: http://www.airport-data.com/aircraft/photo/000240828L.html

This is a picture of my late dad's Bonanza, and I'd like to have a high-resolution unwatermarked copy of this image, but I'm unable to get a response from John Thomas the photographer.

Any help as to how to contact the photographer or offer the original image would be appreciated.

Paul

Tetra84

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any response from the admin? I know the photographer sent you guys the original before you watermarked it..

Malcolm Clarke

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul.

I assume that you will have tried to contact the photographer through the page you have identified.
This is the only method of contact, we do not have any further details.

On the question of the watermark, this is an option chosen by the photographer at the time the image was uploaded.
The site would not have received a copy without a watermark.

Malcolm.
Admin.
Airport-Data.com.

Tetra84

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Malcom, yes we did try to contact the photographer a few times, but to no luck. It's disappointing that we can't seem to connect. It's a good picture.

Guy Pambrun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click on this link. There are a few shots of that aircraft there. A couple on the ground and some in the air. Hope that helps.

Link: https://www.google.com/search?q=N564T&tbm=isch&source=univ&client=firefox-b-d&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjTt9bZl5voAhWhIDQIHb8rBeMQsAR6BAgKEAE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aviation Photography All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: