Chris Hall's Photo Gallery

Total 76564 pictures. 37 in this folder.   Contact    Home

 
 Gallery Home

Aircraft and aiport photos are sorted separately. Airport photos always shown after aircraft photos.

XM612 photo, click to enlarge
at the City of Norwich Aviation Museum
XW268 photo, click to enlarge
at the City of Norwich Aviation Museum
G-ASAT photo, click to enlarge
at the City of Norwich Aviation Museum
XE683 photo, click to enlarge
at the City of Norwich Aviation Museum
XV255 photo, click to enlarge
at the City of Norwich Aviation Museum
G-BHMY photo, click to enlarge
at the City of Norwich Aviation Museum
XP355 photo, click to enlarge
at the City of Norwich Aviation Museum
XX109 photo, click to enlarge
In 1990 XX109 was used to test the desert camouflage paint for the Gulf war and remained in the ‘pink’ colour scheme until very recently. After its retirement from GIA duties, a decision was made to turn this aircraft into a static display aircraft
XX109 photo, click to enlarge
XX109 is currently displayed as 'GH' of 54 Squadron in recognition of Graham Hall who helped with its restoration
XX109 photo, click to enlarge
This aircraft first flew on 16th November 1972 from BAC’s Warton site. On 1st May 1973, XX109 departed for the A&AEE at RAE Boscombe Down where it was used as a stress monitoring aircraft and involved in weapons carrage trials.
XX109 photo, click to enlarge
This aircraft first flew on 16th November 1972 from BAC’s Warton site. On 1st May 1973, XX109 departed for the A&AEE at RAE Boscombe Down where it was used as a stress monitoring aircraft and involved in weapons carrage trials.
XW268 photo, click to enlarge
at the City of Norwich Aviation Museum
XP355 photo, click to enlarge
First entered service with the Central Flying School in March 1962. By 1965 it joined 22 Squadron in the Air Sea Rescue Role before being transferred to RAF Benson in 1969. At RAF Benson XP355 was painted gloss grey, white and blue and was used in special
XP355 photo, click to enlarge
First entered service with the Central Flying School in March 1962. By 1965 it joined 22 Squadron in the Air Sea Rescue Role before being transferred to RAF Benson in 1969. At RAF Benson XP355 was painted gloss grey, white and blue and was used in special
XM612 photo, click to enlarge
During the Falkland Islands War, XM612 was one of the aircraft sent to Ascension Island to fly ‘Black Buck’ missions against the Argentine forces entrenched on the Falklands. Although it didn’t actually see combat.
XG168 photo, click to enlarge
This aircraft first flew with 19 Sqn before being transferred to 263 Sqn and then 229 OCU. Her flying career ended with the 1 TWU and she later moved to the Trade Management Training Squadron at RAF Scampton and allocated Maintenance number 8832M
XG168 photo, click to enlarge
This aircraft first flew with 19 Sqn before being transferred to 263 Sqn and then 229 OCU. Her flying career ended with the 1 TWU and she later moved to the Trade Management Training Squadron at RAF Scampton and allocated Maintenance number 8832M
XE683 photo, click to enlarge
Based on the F Mk. 4 this aircraft first flew in March 1956 and was delivered to Vaerlose in Denmark to serve with Esk 724 in the August. In December 1975, E-409 was bought back by Hawker Siddeley at Dunsfold
WK654 photo, click to enlarge
On 22nd December 1969, this aircraft took its final flight to RAF Kemble, from where it was allocated to RAF Neatishead to serve as a ‘Gate Guard’. In 1992 WK654 was replaced by a Phantom and moved to a new home with the CNAM
WK654 photo, click to enlarge
On 22nd December 1969, this aircraft took its final flight to RAF Kemble, from where it was allocated to RAF Neatishead to serve as a ‘Gate Guard’. In 1992 WK654 was replaced by a Phantom and moved to a new home with the CNAM
G-OVNE photo, click to enlarge
at the City of Norwich Aviation Museum
G-OVNE photo, click to enlarge
at the City of Norwich Aviation Museum
G-OVNE photo, click to enlarge
at the City of Norwich Aviation Museum
G-BTAZ photo, click to enlarge
at the City of Norwich Aviation Museum
G-BTAZ photo, click to enlarge
at the City of Norwich Aviation Museum
G-BHMY photo, click to enlarge
First flew in February 1962 as PH-FDL, Air UK registered this aircraft G-BHMY on 6th May 1980
G-BHMY photo, click to enlarge
First flew in February 1962 as PH-FDL, Air UK registered this aircraft G-BHMY on 6th May 1980
G-BHMY photo, click to enlarge
First flew in February 1962 as PH-FDL, Air UK registered this aircraft G-BHMY on 6th May 1980
G-ASKK photo, click to enlarge
In December 1963 Autair used G-ASKK before being sold to British Midland Airways in February 1965. Next was a move to British United Airways which became British Island Airways. In 1980 BIA was taken over by Air UK
G-ASKK photo, click to enlarge
In December 1963 Autair used G-ASKK before being sold to British Midland Airways in February 1965. Next was a move to British United Airways which became British Island Airways. In 1980 BIA was taken over by Air UK
51-6718 photo, click to enlarge
Supplied to the French Air Force in the 1950’s and served with 314 Groupement Ecole before being returned to the USAF almost thirty years later. It was planned to be delivered to Turkey in 1986 but refused to start, and was offered to the CNAM
51-6718 photo, click to enlarge
Supplied to the French Air Force in the 1950’s and served with 314 Groupement Ecole before being returned to the USAF almost thirty years later. It was planned to be delivered to Turkey in 1986 but refused to start, and was offered to the CNAM
121 photo, click to enlarge
This aircraft was supplied to France as part of the American’s Mutual Aid Defence Plan and first flew on 31st January 1956. It served with Escadre de Transformation ET1/8 of 8eme before being flown to RAF Sculthorpe in August 1981.
121 photo, click to enlarge
This aircraft was supplied to France as part of the American’s Mutual Aid Defence Plan and first flew on 31st January 1956. It served with Escadre de Transformation ET1/8 of 8eme before being flown to RAF Sculthorpe in August 1981. In 1982 it was dismantl
53-686 photo, click to enlarge
One of thirty four aircraft built for the Royal Saudi Air Force, Delivered on 17th April 1969 where it entered service with 2 Squadron at Khamis Mushayt Air Base.
G-BTAZ photo, click to enlarge
at the Norwich Aviation Museum
Norwich International Airport, Norwich, England United Kingdom (EGSH) photo
2008-10-19
from right to left, WH984 EE Canberra B Mk. 15; WM267 Gloster Meteor NF Mk. 11; EE Canberra