Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Only 99,570 to go!       
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aviation Photography

Only 99,570 to go! 
Ztex

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:59 am    Post subject: Only 99,570 to go! Reply with quote

I was perusing the forum when I ran across this thread.

https://www.airport-data.com/forums/topic890-0-asc-15.html

It would seem we have come far in the last 12 years!! Very Happy Very Happy

And Florida Metal said he doubted he would ever have 40K photos posted. Smile

And I see that the Unctious Pecksniff never did make it past that #2 he was on about. hehe

I'm still posting but not at the rate I was in the early days. Still amazed to have 23K photos posted.

Nifty !!

Have a great day

Florida Metal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering when you were going to post one of these again as I am getting close to the point where it will be "100,000 to go"

Come on guys I took a break for a while, you are all supposed to catch up to me when I take these breaks. It's lonely up at flight level 1000.

Chris bailed on me, he just posts on facebook now - we were neck and neck for a while.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aviation Photography All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: