Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Should I or not?       

Should I or not? 
Raybin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:40 am    Post subject: Should I or not? Reply with quote

Hi
I have asked for advice several times via private messages but unfortunately have not received an answer.
So now public: I have around 100,000 aircraft pictures on my hard disks.
The question is: should I bother and spend hundreds of hours posting it here?
Are you interested at all?
The site operator doesn't seem to be around forever, all military airports in Switzerland are missing and problems with the site don't seem to be dealt with.
I would like to look at your pictures, but unfortunately I can only see folders for most photographers but no pictures.
Actually, it's obvious that it's not worth posting the pictures here, but I wanted to give the site a 2nd chance.
your opinion about it??
Greeting
Ray

Florida Metal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure what that folder issue is. I am getting that issue with some of the members on here but others I see fine. someone explained the trick to get around it.

Try it out, post some of your more favorite stuff or some rare stuff if you have it. If you like it, keep posting. Well I so far have over 100,000 photos on here, I been posting since about 2006 though.

topgunphotography

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I've started doing, I went back and took digital files off my CD's I burned them to and moved to EXHD's so I can edit and upload. Went back to 2005 when I first started digital.

photographer folders are empty 
Timothy Aanerud

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:35 pm    Post subject: photographer folders are empty Reply with quote

Something happened. The default number of images per folder was changed to zero. Each photographer has to go into their settings an change that back to a number greater than zero.

I would be nice if Ken would do a database query to fix that. Zero images per folder is not helpful.

Should I or not? 
sparrow9

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:10 pm    Post subject: Should I or not? Reply with quote

Hi all
This problem arose many years ago. The solution:
[SOLVED] Summary for non-technical people how to fix

https://www.airport-data.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25351&highlight=#25351

This worked for me.

There are many photographers that don't change their profiles. A pity.

John

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: