Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
2013 USA AVIATION PHOTOGRAPHERS SLIDE CONVENTION       

2013 USA AVIATION PHOTOGRAPHERS SLIDE CONVENTION 
Joe Fernandez Imaging

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: 2013 USA AVIATION PHOTOGRAPHERS SLIDE CONVENTION Reply with quote

The 2013 American Aviation Photographer's Slide Convention will be held in Phoenix Arizona on Friday October 11 and Saturday October 12.

*** Please note the convention may be in Houston instead. Dates are still the same. More information coming soon ****

Last edited by Joe Fernandez Imaging on Mon May 20, 2013 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Florida Metal

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad you aren't still around to run the Miami slide conventions, back in the days when they were still good - I wish I could have gone to them as well as the Miami and FLL ramp tours.

MIA Convention 
Joe Fernandez Imaging

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: MIA Convention Reply with quote

Hello Daniel - again! haha.....you already know the story but here it is for the rest of the readers who may stumble on this.......

I quit the Miami convention because of lack of slides and sudden differences with my co host Eddy Gual and a few of his followers especially one who shot Shuttles and another one who lives in Charlotte NC. I did a ton for that convention and ran most of it from 2002 to 2012 including the FLL tour which was my exclusive thing. Today, they are only a digital bus tour show with no incentives whatsoever with the exception of holding autograph sessions for a couple of airliners.net helicopter over LAX superstars who did not care about the show after their session and called Miami a dump and for a shooter who cannot use anything less than 800mm on the ramp to show his overblown ego to everyone else.

I switched my show to Phoenix last year which was successful where over 30 veteran slide people traded slides in a full room and this year likely to be in Houston with ramp tour to HOU likely included We may have limited seating.

MIA was a good run until Gual and co. decided to go to the dark side!

Hope you are doing good!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: