Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
There is a new Airport in Germany!       

There is a new Airport in Germany! 
mumspride

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: There is a new Airport in Germany! Reply with quote

Hi,

I wonder that there is no clue to a famous international Airport in Germany.....

Since two years or less Magdeburg-Cochstedt International Airport (CSO/EDBC) is acting in worlds big airport circus with 2 or 3 take-offs and landings, no not in 15 minutes but for a day on summer schedule (in wintertime 1!).

Could anyone please be so kind to open an account for this former russian fighter airfield in Saxony-Anhalt because several of my pics taken there are waiting to be published to the world audiance.....

Wink

Best
Holger

Chris Hall

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can still upload the photo's to the site, put EDBC in as the airport code and add Magdeburg-Cochstedt International Airport into the description box

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Airports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: