Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
March Air Reserve Base now Open to Public????       

March Air Reserve Base now Open to Public???? 
March Inland Port KRIV

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:25 am    Post subject: March Air Reserve Base now Open to Public???? Reply with quote

Hi,

I am the civil airport director at KRIV in Riverside, Ca. The civil authority owns 365 acres of airport property at KRIV. The civil airport authority operates under a joint use agreement with the Air Force. Civil aircraft operations have been allowed at March since 1997 however in January of 2014, the flying facility was published as "PUBLIC". I have an FBO onsite and am building a brand new GA terminal and apron. It should be open in October 2014. In the meanwhile, MillionAir is handling a host of GA aircraft on existing apron areas. Their number is 951.247.2111. Stop in and see what we have going on. We have a great museum and the FBO will give you a crew car. You are not required to file a PPR with the Air Force...just contact tower upon approach and once on the ground simply ask March Ground for progressive taxi instruction to the March Inland Port civil ramp. I would check with the FBO before arriving as they have some limited services and hours.

Call me with any questions at 951.656.7000. I hope to see you soon!!

Gary W. Gosliga
www.marchinlandport.ca

Civil Airport Authority
MARCH IS A PUBLIC USE AIRPORT!
951.656.7000 or cell 951.203.7797
gosliga@marchjpa.com
www.marchinlandport.ca

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Airports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: