Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Aircraft C-FZSW       

Aircraft C-FZSW 
john_h@look.ca

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:17 pm    Post subject: Aircraft C-FZSW Reply with quote

C-FZSW
Summer of 1984 company paid for me to get 10 hours on a PA-18-150 C-GPOZ (serial number 187809041) off a 1000ft private grass strip in Kamloops then flew C-FZSW out of the Kamloops airport doing aerial seeding for BC Hydro . B&W Agriculture owned it at the time . Just before I flew it Bob Flieger removed and rebuilt the wings , replaced some cracked ribs and stitched on new fabric over saw horses in a shop . The whole aircraft was fully inspected at the time and all repairs done . In 1985 company was not doing very well and sold off all their aircraft . A Thrush , the Pawnee , a C-207 (C-GJFR) and their Sikorsky S-58D C-GPPQ .
Prior to my starting there in 1981 it was used for Mosquito control flying over town in the early morning hours (starting at 04:30) before people started moving about . The good old days , load it up with Malathion and fly low over town at sunrise , a few complain and everyone has to put up with getting bit .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aircraft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: