Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
N500RH and N600RH Gulfstreams corrections       
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Data Corrections

N500RH and N600RH Gulfstreams corrections 
Florida Metal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:11 am    Post subject: N500RH and N600RH Gulfstreams corrections Reply with quote

I found some old CD roms of mine from the mid 2000s when I started doing digital photography and before I joined this site.

Hendrick Motorsports swapped numbers with a couple of planes.

N500RH used to be on a Gulfstream II and N600RH used to be on a Gulfstream V. Around 2006-2007 they swapped numbers before the G-II left the fleet shortly after. I think when I loaded the original pictures of N500RH as the G-II that was when this site was getting automatically updated with tail numbers. The G-II data disappeared and just shows for the G-V, so mine and some peoples pictures show G-IIs when the profile is saying G-V for both N500RH and N600RH. I was able to find that the G-II had c/n 80 and linked those 2 tail numbers to it also to show as a deregistered option. However I can't get my G-II pics of N500RH to show up under the G-II instead of the G-V unless I completely delete them and repost. I did delete the pictures I was able to find on the old disc, but I don't have the other pictures of it elsewhere anymore and I don't want to delete since I won't be able to repost it. Is there some way the admin can make the corrections and move all of the G-II pictures (5 windows and skinny engines) vs G-V (6 windows and thicker engines) to their proper sections now that I have put the profiles up for the G-IIs?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Data Corrections All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: