Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Unable To Upload in Workshop.. Still       

Unable To Upload in Workshop.. Still 
Chris L.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:19 pm    Post subject: Unable To Upload in Workshop.. Still Reply with quote

Made a thread nearly 2 years ago about the workshop not being able to upload any of my photos.

I tried again today with 1MB JPEGs and am still experiencing the same problem across multiple browsers (Safari, Firefox, Chrome) all with flash enabled. I even tried clearing my cache and cookies and still had the same problem.

I get as far as "generating thumbnail" then I get an error and red box with an X in the middle as seen in the screenshot attached.

Can we please get this problem fixed? It's been years and I haven't seen any improvement on this issue since I joined the site several years ago.

Airport-Data
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Chris,

Could you send an example photo to info@airport-data.com? The process went to generating thumbnail, so the upload part should work fine. Then what's left is the thumbnail generate part and image itself.

Thanks,

Ken

Airport-Data
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Chris,

I fixed a bug in workshop. Could you try again?

Ken

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: