Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Flash Player - upload to Workshop???       

Flash Player - upload to Workshop??? 
Ztex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:19 am    Post subject: Flash Player - upload to Workshop??? Reply with quote

So,

With the demise of Adobe Flash player, how do we use the photo upload in the workshop?

Or do we have to go back to the old days of single photo uploads?

Ztex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing no one has an answer for this one... oh well...with progress we go back to the stone age.
Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Site problems 
Malcolm Clarke

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:41 am    Post subject: Site problems Reply with quote

Hi Ztex,

The problem with ALL such difficulties is that the only person who has access and understands the software behind Airport-Data.com is Ken Wang and the situation I described some time ago remains, as far as I am aware, i.e. that his business interests became such that he would be unable to give as much of his time to maintain the site as was previously the case.
So unless he chooses to once again to become involved, the many faults which affect us all, and those only affecting individuals will remain unresolved.

Contrary to what has been stated some time ago, both Helicopterfriend AND myself are continuing to look after the site, i.e. comments, unacceptable uploads, incorrectly uploaded data and so on, as best we can. I'm retired, under the pandemic lockdown here in the UK and recovering from a knee replacement and check on the site a couple of times a day.

Would that I were able to help more!!

Malcolm.

RE: 
RobertMcEachern

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:05 am    Post subject: RE: Reply with quote

Not that long ago, you couldn't hit a website without hitting some kind of Flash element. Ads, games, and even entire websites were built using Adobe Flash, but times have moved on, and official support for Flash finally ended on December 31st, 2020, with interactive HTML5 content quickly replacing it.
iMessage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: