Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
N6UL cannot find a reference      Goto page Previous  1, 2 

kumar0raja

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I come across the problem a lot on this site. You see the registration numbers long before the FAA updates them. I had that happen a couple times while photographing at Sun N Fun.

karangates12

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Doug, I shall give it a go. I registered a day or so ago. mx player for pc
mxplayer

Last edited by karangates12 on Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total

number 
Laurens

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:11 am    Post subject: number Reply with quote

I can tell the tail number is N6UL. I cannot find a reference, anyone have anything on this number

Malcolm Clarke

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Referring to N70SH.
An interesting discussion, but why may I ask were images of a Bell helicopter uploaded to a profile for a Vans aircraft?
It took me seconds to identify the helicopter on the Internet and a few more to raise a new profile. Disappointing!
The FAA records are not the only source for US registered aircraft it seems!

Malcolm.
Administration.

Johndavidson9

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the information printed out for the old N100TV number to enter the main data but do not know where to enter it.
get-9apps.com
cartoon hd

Florida Metal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malcolm Clarke wrote:
Referring to N70SH.
An interesting discussion, but why may I ask were images of a Bell helicopter uploaded to a profile for a Vans aircraft?
It took me seconds to identify the helicopter on the Internet and a few more to raise a new profile. Disappointing!
The FAA records are not the only source for US registered aircraft it seems!

Malcolm.
Administration.

This is a bug on the site. If you recall prior to about 2011-13, don't recall when the site was getting a direct FAA feed and updating the FAA N number registers so we really didn't have to upload aircraft data for anything pretty much with an N Number on it - only Non American tail numbers and military were needing to be manually updated. Sometime after 2011-13 we lost that feed and had to manually update any new tail numbers that came out after that time.

I have some of my pictures I posted prior to 2013 showing up as wrong types too. I think I had a 737 show up with a Piper reg for example that I later caught. This was probably the problem with having that feed to begin with, whenever the reg changed aircraft types it would show up under that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aircraft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: