Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Photo Use Request       
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aviation Photography

Photo Use Request 
JoeMat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:07 am    Post subject: Photo Use Request Reply with quote

Sirs,
This past spring/summer I sent multiple attempts through your site to contact various photographers to get photo-use permissions. I haven’t received any replies as yet, and am wondering if my e-mails had been received, or got spammed.
I am currently researching material & photographs for a reference book which will describe the history of the aircraft assigned to the Maryland Air National Guard from 1946-present. I am seeking permission to use these photos in my book, with all credits being appropriately noted.
This enterprise is a non-profit effort accomplished on behalf of the Maryland Air National Guard Historical Flight. Your cooperation in this effort will be greatly appreciated.
Is there anyway that you can forward this query the following photographers so I can get appropriate permissions ?

Photo of Former SA-16A tail number 51-0004 as N16CA with Conroy Albatross Inc in 1969 and derelict in 2008
Photographers: Peter Nicholson or Terry Fletcher
Photo of same aircraft at Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport in Feb 1990
Photographer: J.G. Handelman
Your assistance in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Joseph J. Matranga, CMS (Ret)
MDANG Historical Flight

Ever get an answer? 
2Getpics

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:50 am    Post subject: Ever get an answer? Reply with quote

Chief M. - did you ever get any kind of response to your post? I've asked twice for permission to use photos by sparrow9 and haven't heard anything. I thought about contacting the moderators for this forum to ask if anyone's minding the store. Good luck with your work!

Photo Use Request 
JoeMat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:05 am    Post subject: Photo Use Request Reply with quote

Steve,

I still haven't received any response from any of the photographers.

Thanks for your help!

Joe

2Getpics

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chief,
I just sent PMs to this forum's POCs, Brad and Bluedharma, asking a few questions to see if they can help us. Let's see what happens next.

Photo use request 
sparrow9

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:36 am    Post subject: Photo use request Reply with quote

To Steve Johnson
You have a private mail.
I have not received your request.
sparrow9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aviation Photography All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: