Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Article or forum?       

Article or forum? 
Raybin

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:14 pm    Post subject: Article or forum? Reply with quote

Hi
A couple of years ago i made a roundtrip through the north of the Grand-Duchy and a part of Belgium. I took a lot of pictures of the remaining stuff of the World War II. Some of them are aviation related ( a wreck of a Hudson, uniforms at Bastogne museum and some more aviation stuff). Some of them are "only" related to the war himself like the american and german military cimetery with the grave of Gen.Patton or a lot of tanks and canons standing overall in this aerea as monuments. The 3rd part of the pics shows monuments, memorial plates and so on.
Is there anybody who want to see the pics? And if yes, how can i present them? As an article or forum thread?
Let me know!
Greets
Ray
P.S. how many pics are allowed in an article resp. a forum post?

Airport-Data
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An article sounds right to me.

Our article function does not support direct upload (just like the forum), so you need somewhere to upload the photos first then link to them in the article and post.

Maybe it's time to add such functions. Rolling Eyes

Ken

Raybin

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ken.
So i will prepare that over the weekend.
Greets
Ray

Airport-Data
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you type in the article using the online editing tool, it's always a good idea to save your work once in a while, just in case something goes wrong and you won't lose hours of work.

Ken

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: