Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Acft N223MF 70-15260 OH-58A+       
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aviation Photography

Acft N223MF 70-15260 OH-58A+ 
Mark Williams

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Acft N223MF 70-15260 OH-58A+ Reply with quote

My Name is Mark Williams and I was the first Crew Chef of this Acft back in 1971 in Germany, I have found the Acft. And the owned helped me with geting new Pictures and gave me an envite to come visit! He also told me that the Acft was featured in Rotor & Wing magazine, aug. 2012 edition. I'm looking for help locating a Copy of this Mag. Can anyone help me out there?
Thank you M Williams (markwilliams@centurytel.net)

THoff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can view a digital copy of the magazine here:

http://accessintelligence.imirus.com/Mpowered/book/vrw12/i10/p1

70-15260 F223MF 
Mark Williams

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: 70-15260 F223MF Reply with quote

Thank you for the reply! Right Mag. and issue, But no artical? Will check with the Owner mabe wrong mounth. Again thank you!

Maybe Aug He's just not sure!

Was able to change the #'s in the link you sent and go back thue outhed mounts found what I was looking fo in MAY 2012!
Thank you again!

THoff

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An easier way would have been to click on the vertical "Issues" tab on the left side of the page. Anyway, I'm glad you found what you were looking for!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aviation Photography All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: