Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Bournemouth Airshow historical Info       

Bournemouth Airshow historical Info 
andygreen31063

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:39 am    Post subject: Bournemouth Airshow historical Info Reply with quote

Hi

This may be a very unusual request but would appreciate your help.

Back in approx 2009 to 2011 (August). i think 2009 but not 100%. I was invited down to the Bournemouth airshow to fly in the chinook with the falcons. Unfortunately on the Sunday they did not jump because of the high winds and close proximaty to the cliffs.

We however did a few flypasts.

I keep a record of every flight I have been in and the details of this one are missing

I would appreciate if anyone could confirm the actual date and if possible the registration of the chinook. It was based at Bournemouth airport for the duration.

Not sure if you would have this info or maybe someone who could help

After the show they were due to fly to shoreham fir a display.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: