Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
how can I contact administrator       

how can I contact administrator 
chris aerospace

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:04 pm    Post subject: how can I contact administrator Reply with quote

Hi

I would like to send a query to an administrator (for security reasons, I would not like to post my personal details here in the forum in the first instance hence direct contact, i.e. maybe private message to administrator)

The reason I originally registered with my preferred email address but I did not get any verification (there is nothing in junk inbox) to activate it so I had to register with my other email address which is success but I want to use my preferred email address instead.

So where is the administrator point of contact - I could not find it in the forum nor the landing page of airport-data so please can you point me to the right direction.

Many thanks

@chris_aerospace Wink

Malcolm Clarke

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris,

Unfortunately, the Administrator (owner) has been "in absentia", not directly contactable, for some years, only assisting when the site has a serious functional problem.

He has sole access to the site software. So unless he reads your post and actions accordingly, I'm afraid you have no option but to continue to use your non-preferred email address in the foreseeable future.

Malcolm.
Admin.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: