Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Airport Spotting Maps       

Airport Spotting Maps 
Ztex

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:28 pm    Post subject: Airport Spotting Maps Reply with quote

I am going to attempt to make some airport spotting maps and upload them here...

This is my first test. Letters to mark the spots with (very) short explanations in the description.

http://www.airport-data.com/airport/photo/021796.html

What do you folks think? Does it work? Make sense?

Thanks,
Zane

Airport-Data
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea! It should be very helpful to spotters live around.

Ken

RWB

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made this 'un-official' map, it's still a work in progress http://goo.gl/maps/T2fJw
San Antonio Int'l. has finally agreed to officially acknowledge one area for aircraft spotting and will have it posted on the airports web page soon! That area will be the top level of the long term parking garage, we were kinda hoping for the smoking area which overlooks the United ramp area and has a great view of 12R to be acknowledged, but it could still happen at a later date. The other points in green are private property or public streets away from AOA perimeter fence, but provide excellent views of aircraft.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Airports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: