Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Download photos       
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aviation Photography

Download photos 
chperez

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:12 am    Post subject: Download photos Reply with quote

Hello,

I am new to the site. I found pictures of my plane N1585Z and would like to download them. Can you please provide info on purchasing and downloading them.

Thank you.

Doug Robertson

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go back to the page of the photos of your Beech Bonanza aircraft. Click on a photo of interest of your aircraft. That will successively bring up the Profile page of that photo. Click on Contact Photographer on that page to send any personal usage request email directly to the photographer. All photographs on this site are automatically Copyrighted by the photographer. Your click first on a photo of your airplane will identify the exact photo of interest directly-do not use the photo number. Further usage of any and all Copyrighted photo/s is up to the Copyright holder, the photographer.

Any requests via the Forum would have slight chance of ever being seen/answered by the photographer.

chperez

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Doug.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aviation Photography All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: