Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
questions on the requirements to get into the airforce.!!!       

questions on the requirements to get into the airforce.!!! 
bretaincrab3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:44 pm    Post subject: questions on the requirements to get into the airforce.!!! Reply with quote

heading into highschool pretty soon my parents ask me a very common question " what type of career will you have?" and i have been stuck on that same question for YEARS and i have always taken interest in the military but i have been trying to determine which branch i should be in and i have taken an interest in the Airforce and i am trying to know what requirements i should have to be able to join.usps tracking showbox speed test

Doug Robertson

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how large a town/city you live-in, but if in the USA, go to Government Offices-United States in your local telephone book perhaps near it's beginning pages and see if there is a Recruiting Section under U for United States. My Verizon phone book lists two numbers in two different towns locally for the US Air Force. There are phone numbers also for the Army (they have an aviation branch) also as well as for the Navy (ditto), the US Marine Corps(ditto) and the Coast Guard(ditto) also. Other telephone companies may differ in their phone books. Good luck and I salute you for your early career planning. I was in US Naval Aviation-aircrew from 1950-1959. .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aircraft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: