Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
bug after data correction       

bug after data correction 
Florida Metal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:28 am    Post subject: bug after data correction Reply with quote

I am half asleep this morning and when I was uploading N363VA pictures into the system I had 2 pictures one where I shot it at MIA and another at LAX. I accidentally uploaded both pictures as MIA. I edited the second picture to show the airport was LAX instead of MIA and it said data updated successfully. However when I clicked on the picture it still showed "MIA" for the airport at the bottom of the tag. I logged out and logged back in thinking maybe that would correct it. I tried again and it still showed "MIA" instead of LAX. I ended up having to delete the picture and reposting. I am sure I have a ton of other pictures like that on here where I didn't realize that the data wasn't updating to the tags even after I corrected the data in the boxes.

Doug Robertson

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have found similar problems with the EDIT function, sometimes it fails to edit with a message and then later works to show the change. Try repeating the EDIT function. Identical input in the repeat usually works OK.

One neat thing- In a rush uploading a string of photos from the same date, I sometimes forget to fill out the date line. Then I find when the photo shows that it automatically added the correct date.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: