Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Skylane Photos       
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Civil Aviation

Skylane Photos 
Gcrim21

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:19 am    Post subject: Skylane Photos Reply with quote

I am trying to locate a Cessna Skylane photo of 8766X if it is available. I use to fly this plane. I googled for a 1959 Skylane 8544T and found a photo of it, but cannot find 8766X. Both these planes I have been involved with. Thanks

Re: Skylane Photos 
Gcrim21

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:25 am    Post subject: Re: Skylane Photos Reply with quote

Gcrim21 wrote:
I am trying to locate a Cessna Skylane photo of 8766X if it is available. I use to fly this plane. I googled for a 1959 Skylane 8544T and found a photo of it, but cannot find 8766X. Both these planes I have been involved with. Thanks

I mistakenly omitted the word "in" where I stated "I use to fly this plane". Should have stated "in" this plane. I have only ridden as a passenger several times in them. I would like to find a picture of 8766X if possible.

Skylane Photos 
Helicopterfriend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:00 am    Post subject: Skylane Photos Reply with quote

Gcrim, is this the ship you are looking for?

http://www.airport-data.com/aircraft/N8766X.html

Walt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Civil Aviation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: