Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Aircraft N4007G       

Aircraft N4007G 
ibisair

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Aircraft N4007G Reply with quote

N4007G is registered in this site as a hot air balloon which may be correct if the registration was recycled. Between 6th and 7th June 1981 I ferried N4007G a MARSH Thrush S2R-T331 from Madrid Q.V via Poitiers, Southend, Norwich, Shipdam to Flixton airstrip Suffolk for Mindacre Ltd (Roy Slarke) a local Crop Spraying company.
The aircraft was then Test flown in UK by UK CAA Test pilot Darryl Stinton. A number of hours were also flown by Paddy McKay before the aircraft received its UK Type Certificate issuance. I believe the Type Certificate was issued sometime in July 1981 at Shipdam Norfolk and the registration G-BJAB was assigned. I then flew the acceptance flight for Mindacre at Shipdam on 31st July 1981. I did a little more flying in the aircraft before finally ferrying the G-BJAB ex N4007G to Eelde in Holland on 18th September 1981.
Paddy McKay

Ayres Thrush N400SP 
Crop Duster Enthusiast

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:32 am    Post subject: Ayres Thrush N400SP Reply with quote

So this plane is deregistered in the United States and is now located in Holland. That's neat. I usually don't hear too much about Dutch agricultural aviation. I wonder what the demand is like in Holland for aerial spraying. Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> Aircraft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: