Airport-Data.com Forum Index  
  Airport-Data.com » Forums  Guest: Log in |  Register |  Search |  Memberlist |  Usergroups |  Profile |  Private messages |  FAQ 
Curious as to how to start??>>       

Curious as to how to start??>> 
bretaincrab3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:46 pm    Post subject: Curious as to how to start??>> Reply with quote

I’m in an aviation program at my college and recently was looking over to start flight training with helicopters. I just had a couple questions as to how to get my feet wet as.

How were you able to pay for lessons? Are you able to take loans from a private flight school? Can you get a student loan for flight schools?

With planes I know FAA part 141 schools are considered the credited schools, how does it work for helicopter training? I’m also aware that if you want to be a commercial pilot in planes after you finish your 250 hr commercial license, how do you many more hours do you have to spend as CFI before you can fly others around?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Airport-Data.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: